Welcome To Zi's Blog

"Tell me, I just forget
Show me, I only remember
Involve me, I will learn"

Kent Mehlberg, Education 351 Sec. 3, 11/24/08

Web 2.0: Examples

For the description of Web 2.0 example, we usually introduce typical application cases, together with some explanation of Web 2.0 related technologies. These Web 2.0 technologies include: blog, RSS, encyclopedia, social networking, P2P, instant messaging, etc. 
Blog:
"Blog are individuals or groups to a chronological order of the record, and constantly undated", such as Facebook, Space, etc.
P2P:
At present, people think its Master in strengthening the network of exchange, document exchange, distributed computing and so promising. This technology usually applies on internet TV, and some download tools, such as PPStream, BitTorrent, Emule, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment