Welcome To Zi's Blog

"Tell me, I just forget
Show me, I only remember
Involve me, I will learn"

Kent Mehlberg, Education 351 Sec. 3, 11/24/08

Info/Instructional Design: Definition

Information design is the skill and practice of preparing information clearly so people can use it efficiently and effectively. It is about the process of defining, planning, and shaping of the contents of a message. Information design involves a multi-skills, it includes communication, combining skills from graphic design, technical and non-technical authoring, psychology, communication theory and cultural studies.
In general, Instructional design refers to the teaching system planning and design of teaching methods, which means to translate general principles of learning and instruction into plans for instructional materials and learning activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment