Welcome To Zi's Blog

"Tell me, I just forget
Show me, I only remember
Involve me, I will learn"

Kent Mehlberg, Education 351 Sec. 3, 11/24/08

Interactive Design: Definition

From the user  point of view, interactive design is a kind of technology which to make products easy to use, effective and pleasant people. 
From the designer point of view, it is also a pre-design process which a product designer makes analyze, prediction, definition, planning, toward its product users. It works at knowing the target users and their expectations, understanding the user behavior when interactive with the product.
Interaction design also involves a number of disciplines, as well as many areas of the background of many staff communication. Through the interactive design, it set up an organic relationship between products and users, so that designer can effectively achieve the objectives of end of users, and this is the purpose of interaction design as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment