Welcome To Zi's Blog

"Tell me, I just forget
Show me, I only remember
Involve me, I will learn"

Kent Mehlberg, Education 351 Sec. 3, 11/24/08

Interactive Design: Great Web Examples

In the use of website, software, consumer products, the use of the process of feeling is a kind of interactive experience. With the networks and the development of new technologies, all kinds of new products becomes more and more interactive, and people are more and more emphasis on interactive experience.
Blog and Wikipedia are two early web products developed under the interactive technology. People not only can read on it, but also write and edit what they like.
At present, Facebook has overtaken MySpace. Since it has a magnificent friend search engine which is based on the six degrees of separation concept conducted by Stanley Milgram, the number of active users has exceeded 175 million. It allows every single person converge together as a huge interactive web community. 

No comments:

Post a Comment